RFID tags & other ID media
RFID tags and other ID media have a variety of applications and offer many benefits in different industries. Here are some of the key applications and benefits:
- Inventory management: RFID tags can be used to track and manage inventory and improve supply chain efficiency.
- Access control: RFID tags can be used as access cards or key fobs to control access to buildings or rooms.
- Asset tracking: RFID tags can be used to track and locate valuable assets such as vehicles, equipment and tools.
- Pet identification: RFID tags can be used as a means of identifying pets to ensure they can be safely and quickly returned if lost.
- Ticketing: RFID tags can be used as tickets for events or public transportation.
- Production and manufacturing: RFID tags can be used in the manufacturing industry to track goods during the production process.
For various applications we have a selection of labels and tags available directly from stock.
The requirements on the chip, the range, mounting and environmental influences such as humidity or temperature require a suitable “packaging” in each case.
Some examples of different designs are listed here.